Benefits: Vitamin A + B + Peptide serum with anti-bacterials & anti-inflammatories. Clears & calms, treating infection, inflammation & scar tissue / normalises oil
Skin Type: Entry Level Vitamin A / ALL / Oily / Acneic / Prone to breakout / Inflammatory / Rosacea / Pigmentation
Application: 1-2 pumps to clean skin AM & after exfoliating serum PM. Can mix with other serums
Key Actives Vitamin A - Retinaldehyde 0.5% • Works like prescription A without the side effects – outstanding compliancy rate • Skins natural storage form of A – non irritating – epidermis not compromised • Stored in the fat cell – converted to Retinoic Acid within the skin – prolonged vitamin release • Never found in the blood stream – safe during pregnancy • Physiologically alters damaged DNA – new cells replicate in healthier state • Normalises hyperkeratinisation – reducing congestion in ACNE & ROSACEA sufferers • New collagen production at 3 months – creates volume in dermal tissue • Rebuilds damage to structural fibres - plumps scar tissue & lines • Compresses distended vessels – damaged vascular network less visible • Normalises over active melanocytes – minimising hyperpigmentation • Regulates sebaceous activity – reducing oil output • Reconditions the skin to manufacture Glycosaminoglycans & NMF’s
Additional Actives Niacinamide – Vitamin B3 • Repairs barrier function – reducing sensitivity • Potent anti-inflammatory – calming atopic skin disorders • Inhibits Melanosome transfer to Keratinocyte – normalising hyperpigmentation • Maintains surveillance function of Langerhan Cells during UV exposure – reducing tumour formation • Regulates moisture levels – over active sebaceous activity slowed – hydration levels restored • Delivery mechanism for other nutrients
Hyaluronic Acid • Natural Moisturising Factor that attracts + binds up to 1000 X its own weight in moisture • Plumps surface tissue to alleviate dry, thinning skin • Assists wound healing + repairs barrier function • Inhibits Trans Epidermal Water Loss– essential for atopic skins
Hyaluronic Acid - Ultra Low Weight • Trials indicate a reduction in immune-derived inflammation, improving scaling, erythema & pruritus. Effective Seborrheic Dermatitis Rx • Biological activity triggers built-in immune defence mechanisms whilst inducing anti-bacterial responses effectively healing skins epithelium • Penetrates effectively to rebuild + plump deeper layers firming the skins surface • Replenishes the hydration factors diminished with ageing + sun damage to mimic youthful levels
Helioguard 365 [Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract] • Sea Algae compound that through its exposure to extreme UV radiation has evolved to contain some of the most powerful UV absorbing (UVA & UVB light) actions found in nature • Safeguards skin against photo-ageing, working synergistically with Retinaldehyde • Reduces skin damaging antagonists with extended free-radical exposure • Ideal for AM & PM application Support Actives
• Manuka, Kunzea, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lavender: Aid Staph. Infection, potent anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, reduces appearance of blemishes
• Willow Herb (Epilobium Angustifolium) – acts as a natural analgesic, mimicking cortisone to soothe irritation. Effective anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial & anti-oxidant
• Symwhite (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) -one of the most powerful tyrosinase inhibitors. Studies found that 90% of testers reported fading within 28 days
• Beta Glucan – potent wound healing ability, applied to skin for treatment of dermatitis, eczema, wrinkles, bedsores, wounds, burns, diabetic ulcers, and radiation burns • L-Carnitine – Increases skin cell turnover & transports fatty acids into the mitochondria assisting energy production. Aids moisture levels & has an exfoliating effect. A Chiral transporter of fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production.
• Aloe – Potent anti-inflammatory with wound healing properties.
• Sodium PCA - Natural Moisturising Factor, providing long term correction to dehydration