Introducing bryght™! A cruelty free, vegan friendly, lab tested product created to offer natural and effective lightening for hyperpigmentation on all Fitzpatrick skin types and colours.
Bryght Face Treatment $80
Bryght step 1 (cleanse), Bryght step 2 (exfoliate), Bryght step 3 (Bryghten), Bryght step 4 (set) and SPF application.
Bryghtenup Duo kit $150
Our bryghten up duo kit consists of:
-bryght prep cleanser 100ml
-bryght treat gel 29.57ml
Use the Bryghtenup Duo kit at home to achieve gradual brightening results on it’s own or to maintain your results between professional treatments. It is safe to used on all body skin externally, such as the face, neck, hands, elbows, thighs, buttocks, knees and ankles and gentle enough to be used on intimate areas such as the underarms, nipples, bikini area, outer labia, and anal area.
Hydro jelly mask $25
A hydrating mask that forms an occlusive to penetrate products deeper. Treat yourself to this divine smelling mask that feels amazing while addressing a variety of different skin concerns.
Antioxidant goji - Regenerating & radiance
All Skin Types, Mature skin, Sun Damaged Skin, Dry skin, Dull Skin.
Beta-carotene floral - Vitamin A & fast relief
Dullness and Uneven Texture, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Redness and Distressed Skin, Eczema.
Cica complexion care - Intensive scar treatment
Sensitive and blemishes, Acne and Scars, Wounds and Distressed skin.
Illuminating orange - Anti-pigment & spots
Discolouration, Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spot Dullness, Uneven Texture, Uneven Skin, Tone and Dark Circles.
Intensive aftercare - Intensive relief & blemish reduction
All Skin Types, Instant Soothing, Anti-inflammatory, Blemish & Swelling, Acne-Prone skin.
Photo-nutrients blast - Fortifying & nourishing
Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dryness and Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Appearance of Aging.
Pure Himalayan white tea - Clarifying & antiseptic
All Skin Types, Sensitive Skin, Anti-Acne, Anti-Blemish, Pore care.
Super greens strength - Rejuvenating & vitality
All Skin Types, Anti-Aging, Oily Skin, Stressed, Dark Circles.
What is Hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation is the process that causes skin to darken due to excess production of melanin. It can be triggered by a number of things such as UV Radiation (Sun exposure), trauma, heat or as a result of genetics or a symptom of medical conditions.
What are some common types of hyperpigmentation treated with bryght?
Most hyperpigmentation that has occurred over time can be treated with bryght. Melasma, chloasma, age spots, sunburns, acne scars and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation are just some of the types of hyperpigmentation that can be brightened by Bryght.
How are skin bryghtening results obtained?
There are two ways to achieve brightening. For best results have the 4 step professional treatment in salon until desired results are achieved then maintain the results by using the Bryghtenup Duo kit twice daily at home.
You can also use the Bryghtenup Duo kit at home to achieve gradual brightening results on it’s own or to maintain your results between professional treatments. The duo at home kit is safe to used on all body skin externally, such as the face, neck, hands, elbows, thighs, buttocks, knees and ankles. It is also gentle enough to be used on intimate areas such as the underarms, nipples, bikini area, outer labia, and anal area.
How does it lighten skin?
A unique combination of all natural ingredients penetrate deeper down into the layers of the skin where the melanin is produced to inhibit tyrosinase enzyme production which is the enzyme responsible for skin discolouration. New skin cells coming to the surface will have less melanin resulting in continued lightening.
The active ingredients that lighten the skin include:
- phenylethyl resorcinol: a whitening agent derived from pine trees that has been found to have the ability to inhibit tyrosinase activity. 2-3 times more effective as a skin lightener that kojic acid.
- lactic acid: aha to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots and improve uneven skin tone.
- sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin c): a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin c that functions as an antioxidant and is potentially effective for brightening an uneven skin tone.
- cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and skin-conditioning properties, reduces excess oil.
- emblica phyllanthus (indian gooseberry) extract: contains very high amounts of vitamin c, or ascorbic acid, a powerful antioxidant known to reduce wrinkles, suppress pigmentation, and help skin retain its natural moisture.
- ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c): a soluble derivative of vitamin c, which is non irritating and more stable than pure vitamin c, which means it is well suited for extra sensitive skin.
- arctostaphylos uva-ursi (bearberry) leaf extract: bearberry extract has antioxidant properties, and is known to have skin-brightening properties.
- glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract: antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent – humectant, licorice is a soothing and healing extract used to treat sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin. it also helps to reduce the appearance of age spots and discoloration as a natural skin lightener.
- morus alba (mulberry) extract: has antioxidant properties, but its main benefit for skin has to do with calming signs of irritation along with its potential to fade the look of discolorations and uneven skin tone.
- citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract: high levels of natural antioxidants, particularly vitamin c. research has shown the association between application of vitamin c and the protection of skin from potential uv damage, as well as its ability to help lighten discolouration.
How long until results are seen?
Everyone is different but usually clients can achieve 1-3 shades lighter after just one professional treatment. Results using the Bryghtenup Duo kit at home can be seen between 4-8 weeks of use.
How light will the area become with regular use?
The all-natural formula will safely lighten the skin to a more even skin tone. You will not achieve any hypopigmentation, where the skin becomes lighter than the baseline skin colour.
What is the aftercare for Bryght?
- Avoid sweating or getting the treated area wet for a minimum of 2 hours after the 4-Step professional treatment has been performed or after using the BryghtenUP 2-Step system at home.
- Avoid the sun and always wear a minimum of SPF 30+ on areas that are exposed to UV rays to prevent hyperpigmentation from returning or darkening further.
- Ongoing continued use of BryghtenUP will suppress and prevent future dark spots and other skin discolorations, to reveal radiant looking skin.
- For best results, use BryghtenUP twice daily on the area of concern, once in the morning after working out and/or showering, and once in the evening before going to bed to allow for deeper absorption overnight.
Do the products contain any harsh chemicals?
All bryght products are all-natural and do not contain harsh chemicals like hydroquinone, kojic acid or mercury. Hydroquinone is associated with many unpleasant side effects and it is our opinion that it is not appropriate for use on intimate areas.
Where are the products made?
Made in the USA in FDA approved labs since 2020, containing only high-quality, all-natural ingredients for safe and effective results.
Are there any contra-indications to using bryght?
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding – as results will not last while the hormones are heightened and can cause more hyperpigmentation. For best results, use after pregnancy and breastfeeding, when hormones are back to normal.
- Open wounds or inflamed skin.
- Do not use bryght in conjunction with hydroquinone, kojic acid or any other harsh chemical that have the ability to strip or over-lighten the skin.
All appointments are held in our home studio located on Lane street, Richmond 5033, actual address supplied upon confirmed booking (booking confirmation is sent 48hrs before your appointment). Due to the size of our boutique salon and the safe and hygienic services we wish to offer we are unable to accommodate pets and children.